Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Jochim, Ingo" <In...@bautzen-it.de> on 2015/03/06 10:53:43 UTC

CS gateway change for public interface

Hi all,

does anybody have a procedure how to change the gateway for the public interface?
All VR, the console proxy and the secondary storage VM are affected of that.

Thanks,
Ingo

--
This email was Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com

AW: CS gateway change for public interface

Posted by "Jochim, Ingo" <In...@bautzen-it.de>.
We were not able to change the ip. CS blocked it. Some address was still in use.
We removed all the system VMs and changed it in the database. Not a nice way.

Ingo