Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by 오재경 <ja...@nimbusnetworks.co.kr> on 2012/06/26 11:45:21 UTC

gzip-transform plugin make traffic_server down and TSMimeHdrFieldValueAppend doesn't seems to work.

I need to put “Cache-control: no-cache” into client request to skip cache
lookup. but after calling TSMimeHdrFieldValueAppend, and other functions as
you did in replace-header plugin, there is only “Cache-control:” field
without value in http request info.

how can I make it work?

Re: gzip-transform plugin make traffic_server down and TSMimeHdrFieldValueAppend doesn't seems to work.

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:45:21 +0900
______ <ja...@nimbusnetworks.co.kr> wrote:

> I need to put ¡°Cache-control: no-cache¡± into client request to skip cache
> lookup. but after calling TSMimeHdrFieldValueAppend, and other functions as
> you did in replace-header plugin, there is only ¡°Cache-control:¡± field
> without value in http request info.
>
> how can I make it work?

The sequence
TSMimeHdrFieldCreate