Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/15 23:39:58 UTC

[VOTE] Tapestry 5.4-beta-6

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-6, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and source downloads are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-1014

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-beta-6, is
ready.

I've also created a 5.4-beta-6 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=commit;h=c5600a8de7645fb7bd5cc21b38f8902a36c1b840

Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
directories
to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4-beta-6

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Having trouble getting network access at night to perform the final release
step, so I'm just letting the vote continue.

I'm at a client site all day this week.

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:55 PM, Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bob Harner: +1 (non-binding)
> On May 18, 2014 10:10 AM, "Taha Siddiqi" <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Taha Hafeez: +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > On May 18, 2014, at 5:08 PM, Kristian Marinkovic wrote:
> >
> > > Kristian Marinkovic: +1 (non-binding)

> be

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-1014

> 5.4-beta-6,

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=commit;h=c5600a8de7645fb7bd5cc21b38f8902a36c1b840

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4-beta-6

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Bob Harner: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4-beta-6

Posted by Taha Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Taha Hafeez: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4-beta-6

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4-beta-6

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4-beta-6

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <ke...@gmail.com>.
Jochen Kemnade: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4-beta-6

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4-beta-6

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

Great to see 5.4 progressing.

--
Massimo Lusetti

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4-beta-6

Posted by Andreas Ernst <ae...@ae-online.de>.
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

Am 15.05.14 23:39, schrieb Howard Lewis Ship:
> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-6, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The source and source downloads are uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-1014
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-beta-6, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4-beta-6 tag in Git:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=commit;h=c5600a8de7645fb7bd5cc21b38f8902a36c1b840
>
> Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
> artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
> directories
> to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
> documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.
>

> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich