Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/08 13:47:55 UTC

Sub-workflows id is not being logged in job logs

I noticed that external Id of MR jobs spawned by workflow actions are
logged but for the sub-workflow, external ids are not being logged. I can
find the id of sub workflow through "oozie job -info" however that gives me
the information of latest run.

Given a workflow, which has retried itself, for 3-4 times, is there a way
for me to find the sub-workflows spawned during previous runs?

--
Abhishek Agarwal,

Re: Sub-workflows id is not being logged in job logs

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
not sure there is direct way but I think there used to be "parentId" field
in response of list jobs rest api of oozie.

--
Nitin Pawar