Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2014/08/25 17:56:09 UTC

Welcome Samza's newest committer/PPMC member

Hey All,

I'm very happy to announce that the Samza PPMC has invited Chinmay Soman to become a committer and PPMC member.  Chinmay's been involved with the project for several months and has helped out on several large updates including an in-memory state store. Please join me in welcoming him.

Cheers,
Chris

on behalf of the Samza PPMC

RE: Welcome Samza's newest committer/PPMC member

Posted by Chinmay Soman <cs...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Thanks guys ! Psyched to be part of this community :)

Posted by Sriram <sr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yan Fang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Chinmay ! :)