Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/18 11:02:36 UTC

Cordova-Android/iOS/macOS/Windows/browser patch release

Does anyone have any reason to delay
cordova-android/browser/ios/osx/windows platform patch release?

Any outstanding patches to land?

If not, I will start the releases tomorrow.

Patch release is to resolve npm audit issues.

Thanks and best regards,

Chris

https://twitter.com/brodybits

Re: Cordova-Android/iOS/macOS/Windows/browser patch release

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
I would also like to address a question on cordova-android#445 about
why the patch release hasn't started yet for the supported platforms.

The npm audit fixes are taking longer than I had expected. I would
like to have all npm audit fixes resolved in the package and all
upstream dependencies before releasing. I am still dealing with npm
audit warnings in cordova-js, would like to resolve those before
making the patch releases.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ra...@gmail.com.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 12:42 PM <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Subject and mail say patch release

Correct

> julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 20. Juni 2018,
> 18:37:
>
> > Sorry, I thought you wanted to do a patch release, but I've seen you want
> > to do a major release, at least on Android.

Not quite right: in cordova-android#455 I just want to update the
master branch to 8.0.0-dev to target new major release.

Reasoning is in cordova-android#455. I would like to keep major
release discussion there for now.

Re: Cordova-Android/iOS/macOS/Windows/browser patch release

Posted by ra...@gmail.com.
Subject and mail say patch release

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.