Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/20 08:33:38 UTC

Files drag'n'drop

Hello Sebastian,

Could you please check if the following scenario works for you:

   1. login as user test (level: user)
   2. enter test's private conference room
   3. Upload picture
   4. Try to drag the picture to the public drive

Result: nothing happens.

I wonder if it is something that I broke, or issue with flash part

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Files drag'n'drop

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I have tried both: change picture from dashboard
and change picture from edit profile

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax