Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ra...@agileitinc.com on 2008/01/16 23:28:10 UTC

Tomcat 4.1 question(viewing html pages)

Hi,

I have the following question: to view a html page from the webapps
directory of Tomcat, what do I need to do? In Tomcat 5.5 all I had to do
was create a sub-folder in webapps and put the html page inside it. Then
using the right URL, I can access the page...This does not work in Tomcat
4.1 as I'm now finding out. Could anyone please explain the difference
between Tomcat 4.1 and 5.5 in this regard, and how to fix the problem?

Sincerely

Ram

Re: Tomcat 4.1 question(viewing html pages)

Posted by ra...@agileitinc.com.
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your helpful comment..it solved the problem.

Ram

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.