Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Francois Arcand <jf...@apache.org> on 2002/09/12 22:08:45 UTC

Re: Running XML-parsing servlets on Tomcat, using JAXP ?

You don't need the jax-pack for your problem. Under
{CATALINA_HOME}/common/endorsed, just copy the xerces.jar and the
jaxp-ri.jar file. Tomcat will uses this folder for selecting which
parser to use (so crimson will not be used).

-- Jeanfrancois