Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nlunebur <nl...@lisasoft.com> on 2004/06/30 01:06:12 UTC

Re: how can i see which thread is currently being run?(solution to RAMP DOWN!)

yeah stupid me. i realized that soon after!
by the way, i've figured a way to ramp down!

i have a Counter, then and If Controller with all the http requests
underneath.
in my If Controller i have : ${__threadNum} >= ${counter}

now i just gotta figure a way to manipulate the counter so i can also
control the ramp down /period.

/woohoo!
nicole