Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Evgeniy Rudenko <e....@gmail.com> on 2019/06/17 11:27:00 UTC

Access to Apache Ignite JIRA

Hello guys,

My name is Evgeniy Rudenko and I want to contribute. Want to start from
this issue - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11832.

Need access to Ignite Jira. My username is erudenko.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Evgeniy

Re: Access to Apache Ignite JIRA

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Evgeniy,

Welcome on board! I've added your account to JIRA contributors group, now
you can assign an issue to yourself.

Let me share introduction how to contribute:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#contributing-to-apache-ignite
and
full guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Please don't hesitate to write to the list if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov