Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/18 22:19:30 UTC

Board resolution: change chair

I've never used it, but word is that there is a whimsy tool for the board resolution to change a PMC chair.

I just spent half an hour looking for the tool. Where is it again?

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: Board resolution: change chair

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.
Craig Russell wrote on 1/18/19 5:19 PM:
> I've never used it, but word is that there is a whimsy tool for the board resolution to change a PMC chair.

- Login to /board/agenda
- Click Add Item, Your Gateway To Myriad Features You'll Love
- Click Change Chair

Yes, we should better document that "Add Item" is the way to add a whole
bunch of new item types to an active agenda.  8-)

--

- Shane
  Whimsy PMC

P.S.