Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by co...@costin.dnt.ro on 2000/01/11 21:39:08 UTC

Re: [LONG TERM PLAN] Proposed Architecture for Tomcat.NextServletContainer

"Saffer, Kevin" wrote:

> >  I also have UML diagrams for core, and they look better and better (
> > IMHO, of course).
> > And I try to "take notes" - so we can have a "non-so-english" description
> > of
> > how it works and of the current architecture.
> >
>         [Saffer, Kevin]  can you share the UML diagrams with everyone, I
> would be extremely interested in seeing them!

I still have to figure out how to export from JVision ( I don't have Windows,
and I found  no other UML software  the runs on Linux).

The current diagrams ( simplified - removed all irelevant components ) is
http://jakarta.apache.org/~costin/tomcat ( ps and JVision dgm only )

Costin

Re: [LONG TERM PLAN] Proposed Architecture for Tomcat.NextServletContainer

Posted by Seth Ladd <sh...@osfmail.isc.rit.edu>.
> I still have to figure out how to export from JVision ( I don't have Windows,
> and I found  no other UML software  the runs on Linux).

A development environment (written in Java) that does simultaneous code
and UML creation can be found at www.togetherj.com.  I don't know if
you've checked it out yet, but it runs on Linux and creates UML.

Seth