Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Akash <ak...@mindtree.co.za> on 2006/06/14 11:58:10 UTC

Tomcat 5.5.17 JSP Reloading Problem

Hi,

I am having a problem with JSP Reloading in Tomcat 5.5.17. It seems any changes I make to the jsp page are not reflected even if I restart the server. I put the context reloadable property to true in context.xml. Even redeployed the page through manager. Deleted the files in the work directory. But still the changes are not reloaded on the jsp page. Please advise if I need to change any properties somewhere.

Thanks and Regards
Akash.

Re: Tomcat 5.5.17 JSP Reloading Problem

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
They will be servlets in the classes directory for that webapp. Also,
look at the definitions and mappings in t web.xml for the app.

Mark

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.