Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Eldad Yamin <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/10 09:49:25 UTC

Bug while playing a video

Hi there,
While playing a video - and then trying to remove it.
The video last frame is still visible on the screen, without an option to
remove it.
The only solution, is to refresh the browser.

Please advise.
thanks!

Re: Bug while playing a video

Posted by Eldad Yamin <el...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, my laptp died before I had the chance to check what's my
flash version was.

Re: Bug while playing a video

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--