Posted to users@maven.apache.org by yerra babji <yb...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 11:31:20 UTC

Javadoc creation is giving errors

Hi,

I have added the following plugin in my pom.xml file's  build
configuration. When i execute the mvn package, Its getting failed during
javadoc creation and complaining like "import **** package does not exist"

<plugin>
      <version>2.8</version>
      <executions>
              <execution>
                     <phase>package</phase>
                     <configuration>
                        <sourcepath>src/</sourcepath>
                     </configuration>
             </execution>
     </executions>
</plugin>

But after that if I run " mvn javadoc:jar " (without cleaning the target)
Its running fine and creating javadoc.

Could anyone please suggest me how to avoid this issue.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regads,
Babji

Re: Javadoc creation is giving errors

Posted by yerra babji <yb...@gmail.com>.
Our package structure is little different. we have src/com/<>/<>/<>/ . . . .

and ours is multi-module adf project.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.