Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org> on 2003/05/07 08:49:55 UTC

User's Storage

I would like to write something (a Mailet?) to implement the user's max
allowed storage in James. I'm thinking to do that by means of an element
like the following:

<UserStorage>
  <user>
     Foo
  </user>
  <!-- in KB? -->
  <maxSize>15000</maxSize>
 </UserStorage>

Are you aware if anyone is already writing something like that? Has anyone
good suggestions to do that? I presume I should link the database, I would
like to know the standard way used by james (with the datasource).

Regards,

Marco

Re: User's Storage (quota)

Posted by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org>.
I'll have a look at it tonight, even if because I'm new to james and don't
know nothing about matchers and mailets, but I'll learn these soon.

Marco
Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Marco,

Re: User's Storage (quota)