Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by josh <jo...@speakeasy.net> on 2003/04/18 00:22:37 UTC

JSVGCanvas + JInternalFrame = ???

Hi everyone,

I have a JInternalFrame with a JSVGCanvas on it, added in the most simple
way possible:

internalframe.getContentPane().add(mysvgcanvas);

Later, when I call mysvgcanvas.setURI(), my entire application window (the
top JFrame that holds the JDesktopPane that holds the JInternalFrame)
collapses down to the minimum size required to display the JFrames menu bar.

I realize this probably isn't a Batik problem, but I've never encountered
this problem anywhere else.  Has anyone else seen this?  Any ideas what's
going on?

- josh