Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Roberts, Eric" <Er...@one.at> on 2002/12/10 15:05:17 UTC

Enough please!

Folks,

Can we stop the "I don't understand the objective of this open list.." thread.

While we all have our opinions, this is meant to be a list where we help each other technically.

I have been attempting to help people with database pooling (mine works :-)) for the last few days, but I have had to spend far too much time deleting the hundred or so reponses to this thread.

Can we get back to sanity please?

Thanks

Eric

RE: Enough please!

Posted by Manavendra Gupta <ma...@bsil.com>.

> have been attempting to help people with database pooling (mine works :-))
for the last few  > days, but I have had to spend far too much time deleting
the hundred or so reponses to this thread.

some ppl are lucky :-s