Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Richard Chamberlain <ri...@sunsetandlabrea.com> on 2002/09/08 22:19:28 UTC

form based authentication

Hello,

I want to use form based login so I understand the action needs to be
j_security_check and I need to have a form-login-config in my web.xml.

However my application has a login page on pretty much every page on the
site - the form is an include.

So do I need to write a form-login-config for every page?

I'm moving from resin and the syntax was somewhat different - I could
map a j_security_check and that was all that was required for it to work.

Thanks a lot,

Richard