Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org> on 2004/02/05 10:42:37 UTC

Regeneration/update of Pluto's webpages needed

Hello, after committing the new xdoc "How to use the Pluto portlet container in your portal" a regeneration of Pluto's HTML-pages is needed to show the document at Pluto's homepage. Can anyone help?

May I do the job by myself having committer privileges? How?

RE: Regeneration/update of Pluto's webpages needed

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok. Finished - that was really simply, just calling "maven site:deploy" and
that website is updated.

Carsten

Posted by Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org>.
Carsten, go ahead!