Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by ShunFeng Cai <ca...@apache.org> on 2022/09/26 15:43:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.0

Hello DolphinScheduler Community, This is a call for vote to release Apache
DolphinScheduler version 3.1.0 Release notes:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/releases/tag/3.1.0 The release
candidates: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/3.1.0/
Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1109/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/
Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/tree/3.1.0 Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/commit/7e39396a76ed7e9ce026fb47765df36d2d8405d6
Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/KEYS Look at here
for how to verify this release candidate:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/latest/user_doc/contribute/release/release.html
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached. Please vote accordingly: [ ] +1 approve [ ] +0 no
opinion [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason Checklist for reference: [ ]
Download links are valid. [ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid. [ ]
Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release. [ ]
LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo. [ ]
All files have license headers if necessary. [ ] No compiled archives
bundled in source archive.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.0

Posted by ShunFeng Cai <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi wenjun,

Thanks for your reminder, I had published the 3.1.0 release note, please
check again.

--
Best Wish
— Shunfeng

--
Best Wish
— Shunfeng

wenjun <we...@apache.org> 于2022年9月27日周二 23:37写道:

Posted by ShunFeng Cai <ca...@apache.org>.
The vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.0 has passed. Here is the
vote result,

3 PMC member +1 votes:

Shunfeng Cai (default)
Jiajie Zhong
SbloodyS

Thanks everyone for taking time to check this release and help us.

SbloodyS <zi...@apache.org> 于2022年9月29日周四 16:56写道:

Posted by SbloodyS <zi...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Best Wish
— Jiajie

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.0

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Get it

--
Best Wish
— Jiajie

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.0

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.

--
Best wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.0

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi calvin,

--
Best Wish
— Jiajie

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.0

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.

--
Best wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.0

Posted by ShunFeng Cai <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi, jiajie

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi shunfeng,