Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Denny Vrandecic <de...@nodix.de> on 2003/10/15 22:44:31 UTC

Ada 95 Binding for Xerces-C

Hi list,

I have just finished and released a binding for Xerces in Ada 95. I am not
sure, if this is the correct list to write this to, but I wanted to ask you,
if you wish to link to the binding or if you would even appreciate the
donation of the code to the Apache project?

Here you may take a look at the binding:
http://www.nodix.de/xml4ada95

Best regards,
Denny Vrandecic

Re: Ada 95 Binding for Xerces-C

Posted by Denny Vrandecic <de...@nodix.de>.
Hi,
I can't speak about the interest. As it is now, I intend to maintain the
package for quite some while, as I know the internals of it best, naturally.
And I know, that the the package was designed for easy maintenance, so I can
offer this easily. But I can't promise, naturally, I can only promise I will
try, as it is in my interest, too, that this package will be used.

Denny

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,