Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Charlouze <me...@charlouze.com> on 2014/07/31 20:56:14 UTC

Tapestry & image

Hey everyone !

I'm currently working on a project that displays news. Each news has an
associated image and images are stored on the file system in a specific
folder. In my database, only the name of the image is stored.

I'm wondering what is the best practice:

   - Providing a new assets binding ?
   - Creating a specific event in my news display page that return the
   image binary content ?
   - Having a CDN for those kind of static content ? (this might be a bit
   overkill for my project for now)
   - Anything else that I did not think of ?

I'm a bit lost about how I have to handle those images...

Thanks,
Charles

Re: Tapestry & image

Posted by Charlouze <me...@charlouze.com>.