Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nanduri <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/03 15:06:49 UTC

Re: J-Meter Scheduler wont start on Specified time.

Hi,
 i have done in the same way what u said i have specofied the start time and
endtime and click on run but it was starting before the time what i
specified and stopping immediately .Please scheduler timings on not
reflecting in dcript execution.if we need to start manually there is no use
of scheduler do we have any option that if we set start ime and endtime
script will start tim reached and stops when endtime comes.

Thanks,
kirann