Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by sravan korumilli <sr...@huawei.com> on 2011/07/22 01:31:47 UTC

Hudson Not Triggering after submitting the patch(issue:HDFS-2025)

Hi,

Hi I have submitted the patch twice for the issue
HDFS-2025 but still it did not trigger the hudson.Does anyone have
any idea where the problem is and what i have to do.

Thanks & Regards,
Sravan kumar.

Re: Hudson Not Triggering after submitting the patch(issue:HDFS-2025)

Posted by Suresh Srinivas <su...@hortonworks.com>.
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/989/console

Hudson did start builds. But it failed due to test failures.