Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/27 20:13:19 UTC

converting to s2

Hi I have this code in my jsp in s1 application I want to get the equivalent
for s2. I think it has something to do with <s:select> and s:optgroup. Could
anyone help maybe?

labelProperty="agency_desc"
/>

--
Pavel Sapozhnikov
xFact, Inc

Re: converting to s2

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Pavel Sapozhnikov wrote:
> Hi I have this code in my jsp in s1 application I want to get the equivalent
> for s2. I think it has something to do with <s:select> and s:optgroup. Could
> anyone help maybe?

> labelProperty="agency_desc"
> />

Should be something like

   <s:select
       headerKey='-1' headerValue='- Select an Agency -"
       list='agency' listKey='agency_id' listValue='agency_desc"/>

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/select.html

L.