Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Kaka liha <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/20 09:49:38 UTC

SyslogUDPSource with large messages (eg: 1000chars)

Hi,

In SyslogUDPSource, Flume always truncates large messages (eg: message with
1000chars).
Do you know any config params in SyslogUDPSource that Flume can receive a
large message?

---
Kaka

Re: SyslogUDPSource with large messages (eg: 1000chars)

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the patch needs rebasing and review request is missing.

I shall rebase the patch and create a review request.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 4:51 AM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: SyslogUDPSource with large messages (eg: 1000chars)

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.