Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mete Kural <me...@mail.touchtonecorp.com> on 2003/04/03 12:33:17 UTC

Is Sun promoting Struts??

Hi all,
Struts is featured on Java.Sun.Com at the moment! There is a link to a Struts quiz and a Servlet best practices article which mentions Struts as a best practice.
Should we consider this as Sun giving its blessings to Struts?
or
Does the fact that Struts is featured on Java.Sun.Com doesn't necessarily mean that Sun is promoting Struts?

Doesn't Sun has its own web application framework called Sun ONE Application Framework? Why are they promoting Struts? I'd be happy if they discard their framework in favor of Struts. Do you think this will be the case?

Regards,
Mete