Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pradeep Chaudhary <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2020/05/23 07:29:41 UTC

Re: SECA mapping fileds

Yes, you can map the result fields of the service to the input fields of
action service by using 'env-name' attribute.

here is an example in which we are using resultant fields of
'createCommunicationEvent' service to the input of action service
'createSystemInfoNote' using env-name.
field-name: input param of createSystemInfoNote
env-name: result field of createCommunicationEvent

<eca service="createCommunicationEvent" event="commit">
        <condition field-name="statusId" operator="equals"
value="COM_ENTERED"/>
        <condition field-name="communicationEventTypeId" operator="equals"
value="COMMENT_NOTE"/>
        <condition field-name="partyIdTo" operator="is-not-empty"/>
        <set field-name="noteParty" env-name="partyIdTo"/>
        <set field-name="noteInfo" env-name="subject"/>
        <set field-name="moreInfoItemName" value="communicationEventId"/>
        <set field-name="moreInfoItemId" env-name="communicationEventId"/>
        <set field-name="moreInfoUrl"
value="/partymgr/control/MyCommunicationEvents"/>
        <action service="createSystemInfoNote" mode="sync"/>
    </eca>

Hope it helps, best regards,

--
Pradeep Choudhary