Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/14 18:38:02 UTC

Export Snapshot to remote cluster and then Clone_Snapshot from exported data

Hi,

I exported snapshot of a table to remote cluster. Now, i want to create
table on remote cluster using that exported snapshot. I have done this
around 2 years ago(on 0.94) but unfortunately, i dont remember steps now.

I tried to search mailing list archive and HBase documentation but i can
find steps to accomplish my task. Can anyone provide me the steps or point
me to documentation?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: Export Snapshot to remote cluster and then Clone_Snapshot from exported data

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Created this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-14612

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Samir,