Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sc...@us.ibm.com on 2002/07/09 23:35:01 UTC

Nomination for Ilene Seelemann () and Henry Zongaro () to committer status

I would like to nominate Ilene Seelemann ( ilene@ca.ibm.com ) and Henry
Zongaro (zongaro@ca.ibm.com)  to committer status on the Xalan project.

IBM has recently begun to assign developers in the Software Group in
Toronto (the current team is in IBM Research in Cambridge) to full time
development on Xalan (and the contained XSLTC).   So far I have been very
favorably impressed by the team they have been forming, and am very glad to
see this happening!  Ilene and Henry are the first people on this team, and
the patches they've done so far have been very well thought out and
executed.

Could I have some "+1"s from the existing committers for giving them
committer status?

-scott

RE: Nomination for Ilene Seelemann () and Henry Zongaro () to committer status

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
+1