Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Mike Peterson <mi...@mail.ru> on 2005/12/14 01:04:09 UTC

Nutch & RAM

When I run Nutch with my 3M page index it takes only about 100M of RAM when it searches. How can I force it to use more memory? BTW can Nutch use more than 4Gb of RAM on 64 bit Windows Server?

Re: Nutch & RAM

Posted by gekkokid <me...@gekkokid.org.uk>.
would setting the -Xms and -Xmx to your ram size requirements in the command
line, when calling java work?