Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by peter neubauer <pe...@yahoo.se> on 2002/08/16 00:54:22 UTC

how to set the package names for torque?

Hi,
when I build my database model, the TurbineUser etc classes go into my
own package structure, meaning that they do not inherit from
org.apache.turbine.security.TurbineUser anymore.
How do I set up the properties files in order to seperate my own schema
into my own package structure and let Turbine have the same database but
hte original pckage structure?

Thanks for help

/peter

Re: how to set the package names for torque?

Posted by David Worms <da...@simpledesign.com>.

Having a problem using Torque Manager. Using torque-3.0-b3.

I want to retrieve instances of an object using the method
public static java.util.List getInstances(java.util.List ids). I am not
really sure what Torque expect as a list of ids. It sounds like it what a
list of ObjectKey. Is the problem not coming from Torques but from a stupid
error in my code?

Thanks very much for your help.

Here is my action code:

    // grab the users ids
    int[] contactIds = data.getParameters().getInts("contactIds");
    List ctcs = (List) new ArrayList();
    for (int i=0; i<contactIds.length; i++ )
    {
        ctcs.add( new NumberKey(contactIds[i]) );
    }
    // loop through each user id
    List contacts = ContactManager.getInstances(ctcs);

And here is the stack trace:

at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:486)
at
org.apache.torque.manager.AbstractBaseManager.getOMs(AbstractBaseManager.jav
a:385)
at
org.apache.torque.manager.AbstractBaseManager.getOMs(AbstractBaseManager.jav
a:339)
at
com.clavie.myEvents.om.BaseContactManager.getInstancesImpl(BaseContactManage
r.java:197)
at
com.clavie.myEvents.om.BaseContactManager.getInstances(BaseContactManager.ja
va:88)
at
com.clavie.myEvents.modules.actions.contacts.ManageContacts.doEmailcontacts(
ManageContacts.java:126)