Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by iSquareOne LLC <is...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/13 04:53:00 UTC

How to effectively control the table cell width

Hey, all,
Maybe I am missing something. I can't find a way to effectively control the table cell width. In my code, I use panelGrid to display a table, but I don't see a way to specify the width for each column (or the width of the table cell). I do see there is a way to use t:dataTable and t:column to make this happen, but dataTable is too heavy for my purpose unless this is the only option. So can you please shed some light on this? Thanks in advance!

- SL

Re: How to effectively control the table cell width

Posted by Alexander Wallace <aw...@rwmotloc.com>.
can't you use columnClasses for it?