Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Guillermo Ortiz <ko...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/24 11:13:20 UTC

Newbie in Phoenix

I just started to discover Phoenix project. It looks pretty awesome.

I don't understand some points, When I create a table, how many are
CFs going to be created?, If I want to divide my data in two CF's, how
could I do it?
If I create a table from Phoenix, I guess that it's pretty hard to
query the table from native way, right?
Any scenario where it could be have more sense to use native-HBase than Phoenix?

Re: Newbie in Phoenix

Posted by Eli Levine <el...@gmail.com>.
Right. Thanks for the correction, James.

Re: Newbie in Phoenix

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Newbie in Phoenix

Posted by Eli Levine <el...@gmail.com>.