Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Weßling, Achim" <Ac...@gt-net.de> on 2001/03/30 11:16:27 UTC

SCOPE:attribute didn't work!?

Hallo,

I try the following:

    <jdbc:resultSet id="rs1">
        <jdbc:wasNotEmpty>
            <scope:setAttribute
name="sqlCount"><jdbc:rowCount/></scope:setAttribute>
            <scope:setAttribute name="UserID"><jdbc:getColumn
position="1"/></scope:setAttribute>
            <scope:equals match="1" attribute="sqlCount">
                <%-- START: Hier Code einfügen für gelungenen LOGIN --%>
                <scope:exists attribute="UserID"><br>UserID
existiert!</scope:exists>

I set the attributes 'sqlCount' and 'UserID'. Later I want to output
'UserID', but <scope:attribute name="UserID"/> didn't work, where for the
equals-Tag and the exists-Tag work!
Where is my mistake? I also looked at the source, but didn't find a mistake
inside?!

A little hint would be nice! Thanks a lot!

Achim Weßling

INFOKOM Gütersloh
Fachbereich Technische Anwendungen / Zentrale Anwendungen
Tel.: 05241/85-2926
Achim.Wessling@gt-net.de
http://www.infokom-gt.de/produkte/gis/index.htm

                  _\|/_
                  (o o)
       ---oOO-{_}-OOo---

Re: SCOPE:attribute didn't work!?

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Achim,

Are you using the "scopes" tag library in CVS?  That
is not currently an active project.  Glenn should
check something in next week that supercedes scopes.

- Morgan

--- "We�ling,_Achim" <Ac...@gt-net.de> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I try the following:
>
>     <jdbc:resultSet id="rs1">
>         <jdbc:wasNotEmpty>
>             <scope:setAttribute

name="sqlCount"><jdbc:rowCount/></scope:setAttribute>
>             <scope:setAttribute
> name="UserID"><jdbc:getColumn
> position="1"/></scope:setAttribute>
>             <scope:equals match="1"
> attribute="sqlCount">
>                 <%-- START: Hier Code einf�gen f�r
> gelungenen LOGIN --%>
> name="UserID"/>
>                 <scope:exists
> attribute="UserID"><br>UserID
> existiert!</scope:exists>
> request.getHeader("Host") %>
> format="time"/>
> format="date"/>
>
> I set the attributes 'sqlCount' and 'UserID'. Later
> I want to output
> 'UserID', but <scope:attribute name="UserID"/>
> didn't work, where for the
> equals-Tag and the exists-Tag work!
> Where is my mistake? I also looked at the source,
> but didn't find a mistake
> inside?!
>
> A little hint would be nice! Thanks a lot!
>
> Achim We�ling

> INFOKOM G�tersloh
> Fachbereich Technische Anwendungen / Zentrale
> Anwendungen
> Tel.: 05241/85-2926
> Achim.Wessling@gt-net.de
> http://www.infokom-gt.de/produkte/gis/index.htm
>

>                   _\|/_
>                   (o o)
>        ---oOO-{_}-OOo---

=====
Morgan Delagrange
Britannica.com

Re: SCOPE:attribute didn't work!?

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Achim,

Are you using the "scopes" tag library in CVS?  That
is not currently an active project.  Glenn should
check something in next week that supercedes scopes.

- Morgan

--- "We�ling,_Achim" <Ac...@gt-net.de> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I try the following:
>
>     <jdbc:resultSet id="rs1">
>         <jdbc:wasNotEmpty>
>             <scope:setAttribute

name="sqlCount"><jdbc:rowCount/></scope:setAttribute>
>             <scope:setAttribute
> name="UserID"><jdbc:getColumn
> position="1"/></scope:setAttribute>
>             <scope:equals match="1"
> attribute="sqlCount">
>                 <%-- START: Hier Code einf�gen f�r
> gelungenen LOGIN --%>
> name="UserID"/>
>                 <scope:exists
> attribute="UserID"><br>UserID
> existiert!</scope:exists>
> request.getHeader("Host") %>
> format="time"/>
> format="date"/>
>
> I set the attributes 'sqlCount' and 'UserID'. Later
> I want to output
> 'UserID', but <scope:attribute name="UserID"/>
> didn't work, where for the
> equals-Tag and the exists-Tag work!
> Where is my mistake? I also looked at the source,
> but didn't find a mistake
> inside?!
>
> A little hint would be nice! Thanks a lot!
>
> Achim We�ling

> INFOKOM G�tersloh
> Fachbereich Technische Anwendungen / Zentrale
> Anwendungen
> Tel.: 05241/85-2926
> Achim.Wessling@gt-net.de
> http://www.infokom-gt.de/produkte/gis/index.htm