Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/15 16:37:48 UTC

Closing down issues so I can cut RC2

A summary so I can check where we are as I would like to cut RC2 as soon as
I can. Today preferably. From the 1.1 JIRA page [1]

TUSCANY-1987     Build break in osgi-implementation itest
    I've just seen that Rajini made a patch

TUSCANY-1974     Chat webapp sample misses chat messages
    not sure what the status of this is

TUSCANY-1983     Test webapp samples with Websphere
TUSCANY-1990     Helloworld-dojo sample not working on WebSphere 6.1
    not a blocker if we can't fix. We document that it doesn't work
TUSCANY-1993     Samples which fire up Axis don't run in Websphere 6.1
    this seems to be something that we should fix

TUSCANY-1982     Test webapp samples with Geronimo
TUSCANY-1986     Samples which fire up Axis don't run in Geronimo
   raymond has found a work around - there is discussion about how to apply
it [2]

TUSCANY-1992     Two versions of stax-api available on some web-apps
web-inf\lib folder
   Not causing problems at the moment.
   We only ship one version but this has highlighted that we need to check
the license of the one we do ship.

TUSCANY-1975     Helloworld-dojo sample not logging anymore
   I think we can document this and go with it if we don't get a fix

There has been discussion about having consistent servlet-api versions. I
think that this is a nice to have but if it's not actually breaking anything
at the moment then I suggest we go with what we have and fix for 1.2.

Thoughts?

Are there other things that people are doing that need to be in RC2 but are
not in the list of JIRA?

Simon

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310210&fixfor=12312791&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC