Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by walterzywei <wa...@apache.org> on 2023/01/18 12:23:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.8.0-rc2

Hello Incubator Community,

    This is a call for a vote to release Apache EventMesh(Incubating)
version 1.8.0-rc2

    The Apache EventMesh community has voted on and approved a
proposal to release
    Apache EventMesh(Incubating) version 1.8.0-rc2

    We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
    incubator release.

    EventMesh community vote thread:
    • https://lists.apache.org/thread/z6p2kxw2l1zv641fsx4bhjgtmdh4xwyg

    Vote result thread:
    • https://lists.apache.org/thread/16js8nnlbypy203snxk2fqzt3vjz1yg5

    The release candidate:
    • https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/eventmesh/1.8.0-rc2

    Git tag for the release:
    • https://github.com/apache/incubator-eventmesh/tree/v1.8.0-rc2
    Release notes:
    • https://eventmesh.apache.org/events/release-notes/v1.8.0

    The artifacts signed with PGP key
16D5190EA34AC32AE3CE05A753FF44C181774D3F, corresponding to
walterzywei@apache.org, that can be found in keys file:
    • https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/eventmesh/KEYS

    The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary
number of votes are reached.

    Please vote accordingly:

    [ ] +1 approve
    [ ] +0 no opinion
    [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
On behalf of Apache EventMesh(Incubating) community

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.8.0-rc2

Posted by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi,
This release still needs one more binding vote, welcome IPMC members
to help review it.

Best Regards,
Eason Chen

Posted by mikexue <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Gang Li,

Thanks for your vote, we will fix the issues you raised.

li gang <lg...@apache.org> 于2023年1月28日周六 23:41写道:

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1,I checked:

 [√] Download links are valid.
 [√] DISCLAIMER is included.
 [√] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
 [√] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each EventMesh repo.
 [√] All files have license headers if necessary.

vnbear <vn...@apache.org> 于2023年1月30日周一 11:13写道:

Posted by vnbear <vn...@apache.org>.
+1, I have checked:

Posted by 杨军 <ya...@gmail.com>.
+1, I have checked:

Re: Re:[VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.8.0-rc2

Posted by walterzywei <wa...@apache.org>.

Posted by walterzywei <wa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Luo <al...@apache.org>.
+1, I have checked: