Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Martin Hauner <ha...@web.de> on 2005/02/21 17:26:34 UTC

locking branch...?

Hi,

i haven't followed the discussion about looking in detail and i would
like to know if it is mature enough to start implementing the locking
in an svn client?

--
Martin

Subcommander, http://subcommander.tigris.org
a x-platform Win32/Unix svn gui (qt) client & a text diff/merge tool.

Re: locking branch...?

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Feb 21, 2005, at 11:26 AM, Martin Hauner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i haven't followed the discussion about looking in detail and i would
> like to know if it is mature enough to start implementing the locking
> in an svn client?

If that were true, we probably would have merged it to /trunk already.

Can you play with it?  Sure.  Is it complete?  Not yet.