Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sameer Kumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/09 08:03:40 UTC

Less poll interval on StoreChangelogReader

In StoreChangelogReader.restore, we have a very short poll interval of 10
ms. Any specfic reasons for the same.

-Sameer.

Re: Less poll interval on StoreChangelogReader

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
State Store restoration is done on the same thread as processing. It is
actually interleaved with processing, so we keep the poll time small so
that if there is no data immediately available we can continue to process
data from other running tasks.