Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Amit Mondal <ad...@amitinside.com> on 2021/03/29 09:55:54 UTC

New Release for Gogo Runtime

Hi Felix Developers,

Could anyone of you kindly build a release for the latest version of Gogo Runtime bundle? I am actually looking forward to these changes [1].

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best Regards,
Amit

[1] - https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/pull/48
[https://avatars.githubusercontent.com/u/47359?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/pull/48>
[io] Refactor of ThreadIO by pkriens · Pull Request #48 · apache/felix-dev<https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/pull/48>
The ThreadIO service replaces the System streams so that the output and input on a thread associated with a command can be captured. Unfortunately, this occupies the singletons of System.in/out/err...
github.com

Re: New Release for Gogo Runtime

Posted by Amit Mondal <ad...@amitinside.com>.
Hi Jean-Baptiste,

No worries. You can go ahead with the release.

Best Regards,
Amit
Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Amit,