Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Bobby Evans <bo...@apache.org> on 2016/05/11 21:33:24 UTC

Add me to JIRA?

Looks like I don't have permission to file a JIRA against BEAM.  Could
someone add me in?  My jira user id is revans2.

I found a small javadoc issue with PaneInfo.getTiming, it was copied and
pasted from isLast.  I figure it is a good place to start on submitting a
BEAM fix.

Thanks,

Bobby

Re: Add me to JIRA?

Posted by Bobby Evans <bo...@apache.org>.
This is the message that JIRA is showing.

"Jira is in Temporary Lockdown mode as a spam countermeasure. Only
logged-in users with active roles (committer, contributor, PMC, etc.) will
be able to create issues or comments during this time. Lockdown period from
11 May 2300 UTC to estimated 12 May 2300 UTC."

There was some discussion on this on the members list and all of the PMCs
were supposed to have been notified about it.

- Bobby

Re: Add me to JIRA?

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.