Posted to user@click.apache.org by Kristian Lind <kl...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 19:28:26 UTC

Help menus

Hi. I want to create help menus / pages for the user.
Is there any one having a good example of doing this...

--
Best regards

Kristian Lind

Re: Help menus

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Don't think you can reliably intercept F1 on all browsers. Function keys are generally mapped by the
browser for it's own usage. You could map different keys for help though using JavaScript. libraries
such as jQuery should have plugins to make the mapping simpler.

regards

Bob

Re: Help menus

Posted by gilbertoca <gi...@gmail.com>.
This one[1] will help you.

[1] http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19253-01/819-0913/dev/dev.html
[2] http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19253-01/819-0913/dev/serverhlp.html

Re: Help menus

Posted by Kristian Lind <kl...@gmail.com>.
I am more thinking help as in F1.
I.e. when a text field is in focus and the user presses F1.

Also general help page for a hole page. When on a page and the user presses
F1.

--
Best regards

Kristian Lind