Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> on 2007/09/01 11:47:22 UTC

MTOM problems

Hi all,

I'm having some problems in axis2 1.3 with MTOM attachments. When receiving message included in attached file message2 there is no problem but my client has this exception when receiving message included in attached file message1:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Referenced Attachment not found in the MIME Message. ContentID:1.urn:uuid:0549F3F826EC3041861188639371827@apache.org
    at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
    at client.Medici_LinkStub.fromOM(Medici_LinkStub.java:50213)
    at client.Medici_LinkStub.getSignalData(Medici_LinkStub.java:6500)
    at client.ClientUtilities.getSignalDataTest(ClientUtilities.java:600)
    at client.Client.main(Client.java:172)
Caused by: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: Referenced Attachment not found in the MIME Message. ContentID:1.urn:uuid:0549F3F826EC3041861188639371827@apache.org
    at org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.MTOMStAXSOAPModelBuilder.getDataHandler(MTOMStAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:106)Closing session...

    at client.Medici_LinkStub$ExtDataSegment$Factory.parse(Medici_LinkStub.java:34167)
    at client.Medici_LinkStub$ExtSignalData$Factory.parse(Medici_LinkStub.java:35862)
    at client.Medici_LinkStub$GetSignalDataResponse$Factory.parse(Medici_LinkStub.java:8777)
    at client.Medici_LinkStub.fromOM(Medici_LinkStub.java:49766)
    ... 3 more

Some days before I was working with Rampart engaged and it worked fine. Message2 sent 8 bytes and Message1 sent 0 bytes but I think that the element wasn't null, so I think that may be the problem: sending 0 bytes.

Thanks,

Jorge Fernández

---------------------------------

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.

Re: MTOM problems

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jorge ,

Please create a JIRA and attach whatever necessary to create the problem
you have faced.

Thanks
Deepal

RE: MTOM problems