Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by beyaNet <an...@jibeya.com> on 2004/11/05 14:10:53 UTC

mailmarshal@standardbank.co.za

Hi,
is anybody else getting this blasted email. Every time I send an email
to the cocoon users group I get an email from the above with the
following message:

'Please be advised that the correct e-mail address format to be used in
all correspondence with Standard Bank is:

recipient'sfirstname.recipient'ssurname@standardbank.co.za

While your e-mail has been delivered to the intended recipient, please
change your records accordingly.

Technology Engineering
Standard Bank'

What's going on with this?

regards

Andrew

Re: mailmarshal@standardbank.co.za

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
gounis@osmosis.gr wrote:

> i'm getting this too
>
> probably a subscribed user's mail server send an automatic reply when this
> user recieve your (or any msg from the list)
I already tried to contact the user directly - no response. I have to check
what is the proper way to unsubscribe that user from the list.
	lg

Re: mailmarshal@standardbank.co.za

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.

i'm getting this too

probably a subscribed user's mail server send an automatic reply when this
user recieve your (or any msg from the list)

-stavros