Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Fabian Haupt <fh...@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de> on 2008/07/24 20:11:51 UTC

Edit table plugin?

Re: Absolute/relative sizing of default template

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Murray,

The default template is using almost always margins/paddings settings
relative to the font-size (e.g. 0.5em etc.)
Also absolute positioned elements are mainly based on relative positionings.

It is only in exceptional cases that absolute margin/paddings is used.

dirk

Re: Edit table plugin?

Posted by Fabian Haupt <fh...@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de>.

Re: Edit table plugin?

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Florian,

Did you check out WikiWizard. It contains a.o. a table-editor gui.

dirk

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 8:11 PM, Fabian Haupt