Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Vuppala <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/12 02:25:14 UTC

move multiple messages between queues

I am using spring,RAD and activemq.

I have a requirement to move all pending messages from one queue to another
queue through screen.

But I see there is an option to move a single message from one queue to
another at a time.

How to acheive this?
Do I need to customize the code?

Please help me, I am really short in time.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your help.

Re: move multiple messages between queues

Posted by Vuppala <ha...@gmail.com>.
My main issue is, I am moving messages to a different queue from one queue if
I have errors while processing a message.
Once issue is resolved, I want to move those messages into main queue to
process them.
So, Please help me how to achieve this.