Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2015/03/19 23:07:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Karen Vuong

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Karen Vuong to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that she have accepted.

Karen is doing a huge effort on promoting CloudStack and organizing
events such as CloudStack days, CloudStack collaboration conferences
and meetups. She is helping a lot on the marketing effort as well.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Karen (karenv)

--Pierre-Luc
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Karen Vuong

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Karen!!

~Rajani

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Karen!

Posted by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com>.
Congrats Karen!

Regards,
Gaurav

Posted by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com>.
Congrats Karen!

Posted by Andrew Kirch <tr...@trelane.net>.
You rock!

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all!

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all!

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.
Congts Karen!

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.
Congts Karen!

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Karen!

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Karen!

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Congratulations, Karen!

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Congratulations, Karen!

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Karen!

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Karen!

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
Kelcey is alive!!!
On 3/19/15 6:23 PM, me@kelceydamage.com wrote:
> Congratulations!

Posted by me...@kelceydamage.com.
Congratulations!

--

Todd Pigram
http://about.me/ToddPigram

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Karen Vuong

Posted by Todd Pigram <to...@toddpigram.com>.
Congratulations Karen!

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.