Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/25 08:44:18 UTC

Update of datetime package

Hi All"

I ported locally (as simply as )possible the current git master from Apache
Commons Lang's fast date classes. I ran a build and all is green. Aside
from a couple of nooks, it just copy-paste. Do we have any special changes
that I could be blowing away even though we have a green build?

Note that any Apache Committer can commit to Apache Commons, so any
optimizations or fixes can be easily ported back.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Update of datetime package

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I would look at the commit history to see if any custom changes were made.

Ralph